Our new Sea Ray came in this week - and as we picked it up on Steve's birthday, I think it counts as his birthday present. We took it up to the condo as there's no place to keep it at our house. It was too cold to launch it, but we did get the thrill of backing it into the garage. :-)
We stopped by Trisha's on the way home and Zach and a little friend got to crawl in under the covers and "drive it". The horn is quite obnoxious, but Zach thought it was great.
5 comments:
Invite us down to help you test it out! I love to paddle, so even if it doesnt' work, I can have a great time!
You have a standing invitation. Whenever you'll be in town, just let us know!
We can't wait to go for a ride! Zach keeps asking when we're going to Bear Lake with Grandma and Grandpa.
I definitely miss Bear Lake/boating days. Hopefully we can enjoy them in the future at some point! By the way - you will need to post pictures of your bathrooms being re-done.
I think you also need to post a picture of the boat, considering I have never seen it.
Post a Comment