I am horrible a being able to position text and pictures in a post, so sorry. Here are pictures of the remodel of the basement bathroom: new lights, toilet, countertop, faucets/hardware, drawer pulls, tile and shower curtain.
A three piece picture would look great there. You asked me a long time ago for flower photos in yellows and browns - but, at least for me, any photos with those colors are sickly flowers or dead flowers. I am still actively looking for a field of sunflowers - but have not seen one. That would look really cool.
You are welcome to any of my photos, but I am not sure what (if any) you like. Let me know if you have something in mind and I will e-mail you the full size version.
2 comments:
It looks so good, but if you need me to stencil some more leaves on the walls, let me know!
A three piece picture would look great there. You asked me a long time ago for flower photos in yellows and browns - but, at least for me, any photos with those colors are sickly flowers or dead flowers. I am still actively looking for a field of sunflowers - but have not seen one. That would look really cool.
You are welcome to any of my photos, but I am not sure what (if any) you like. Let me know if you have something in mind and I will e-mail you the full size version.
Post a Comment