Here we did new tile, countertop, redid the shower, moved the tub - so now we have a nice reading area. Moving the tub was really inspired by Halle as when she was sleeping near her folks I thought, "Wow, if the tub didn't take so much room, there would be more room for a porta crib."
Lori H, I think we need a cool picture (perhaps in three pieces) to go behind the tub! Any ideas?
4 comments:
Lori has a really great picture on her photography blog of an old barn and the mountains. It is absolutely gorgeous!
I think the Master Bath is the best makeover(and I'm sure Halle will enjoy sleeping there as well). I can't wait to see it in person.
I agree with Trisha. The Master Bath is the most different. I really like it. I can't wait to see it.
Great job! You've had an adventurous couple of years with your remodels.
I love the bathrooms! They look so nice!
Post a Comment