Monday, June 27, 2011

Preschool at the hospital

Just when I thought Michelle should check out preschool at the hospital, Savannah is (cross your fingers) coming home! She weighs 6 pounds 3.5 ounces, but she still looks and acts so tiny. If she keeps eating, and passes her carseat test (to make sure she can tolerate it for the length of a ride home), she will come home tomorrow.

Michelle and Ben wish both of the girls were coming home, but I'm thinking it will be nice to get up to speed with one before we have two here.

Eve is also growing, but she has been slacking on her bottle feeding - so she may be a few more days. Both girls have been anemic, but Jill says that's just part of being preemie.

Steve and I were just getting ready to leave to visit the girls when Michelle called with the news, so I hurriedly packed my things and we took off. We saw the girls, and went to Trisha's for a gourmet dinner. Now, I'm just waiting around at their home for the big day to arrive.

Here she is on Tuesday in her coming home outfit.


1 comment:

Lori A said...

That is so exciting! I hope Eve comes home soon, too!