Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fake it Til You Make It

Someone challenged me to do something nice every day. Shortly after receiving that challenge, the Young Women camp director announced a fund raiser in which they auction off contributions made by ward members. I thought, "A nice person would make something special for the fund raiser." I thought, "Well, I am not that nice." But then I decided I could pretend to be nice - 'fake it until I made it'.

Anyway, with that in mind, I decided to make a "game quilt" for a Mountain Crest fan. Here it is!


5 comments:

Chelle said...

Cute quilt! I am sure someone is going to love that game quilt!

Cherri said...

I think you made it!

The Sullengers said...

That is nice of you to donate something! We are doing that same thing this weekend in our ward - having a service/craft auction to help with girls camp. I made a wreath and then Kash and I are doing a photo shoot for someone.

Lori A said...

I love the quilt! You aren't faking it!

trish said...

A blanket is a great idea. Love it!