I guess its the week for spur of the moment decisions. We decided at 6:35 to go to the BYU Men's Chorus performance that started at 7 tonight. The tabernacle was packed. We wouldn't have even gotten in except for they created a new front row of folding chairs. Steve got stuck on the side, but I had an amazing view. They were absolutely delightful.
On Thursday night, as I was leaving a bridal shower, Judy Nielsen chased after me to ask what we were doing for Spring Break. She then invited us to go with them to Sedona, Arizona. We'll be gone for a week. It should be great fun. Hope it turns out as well as the dash to the BYU Men's Chorus.
1 comment:
How fun! I bet you guys will have a blast with Jay and Judy. How sweet of her to invite you guys.
Post a Comment