I gave my RS lesson today - taken from Todd Christofferson's CES talk. There was one quote I added that I just love.
Ann Kidd Taylor ( with Sue Monk Kidd) (Traveling with Pomegranates) Right before I left on that college study tour to Greece, my boyfriend of four years, the one I thought I would marry, called and broke up with me. Out of nowhere.
“One day you’ll find someone and he’ll be the luckiest guy in the world,” he told me. I think he intended for this to make me feel better, but come on, the luckiest guy in the world and he didn’t want to be that guy. I sat on the blue sofa in the apartment in a state of shocked disbelief— what birds must feel after flying into windowpanes. That was followed by a period of pure heartache.
I loved that thought. It seems like I've been hitting a lot of windowpanes lately. Shocked disbelief is definitely the feeling.
1 comment:
Some things just hit you that way, and you have a right to scream. That being said, I admire you and am here cheering you on in the races you are running!
Post a Comment