Lately I've been noticing that a lot of women my age look OLD and FAT. When I told one of our recent hires that I was the same age as the dean, he was incredulous saying I didn't dress like I was that old. I wonder how people my age are supposed to dress?
Anyway, I've decided I really need to lose some weight. I have been walking every day for a few weeks now and have lost ZERO pounds. I have been telling myself this weight just must be my "set point." I just found a great online calorie counter (calorielookup.com) which keeps track of your calories, your weight, and your exercise. I was thinking I'd had a pretty good day - so I decided to enter my foods and exercise. I was doing great until I had to confess to the Aggie ice cream on a sugar cone. It was an ah ha moment.
I wonder how many other things I "think" I'm doing pretty well at.
Saturday, May 11, 2013
Delusional
Lately I've been noticing that a lot of women my age look OLD and FAT. When I told one of our recent hires that I was the same age as the dean, he was incredulous saying I didn't dress like I was that old. I wonder how people my age are supposed to dress?
Anyway, I've decided I really need to lose some weight. I have been walking every day for a few weeks now and have lost ZERO pounds. I have been telling myself this weight just must be my "set point." I just found a great online calorie counter (calorielookup.com) which keeps track of your calories, your weight, and your exercise. I was thinking I'd had a pretty good day - so I decided to enter my foods and exercise. I was doing great until I had to confess to the Aggie ice cream on a sugar cone. It was an ah ha moment.
I wonder how many other things I "think" I'm doing pretty well at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are doing lots of things well. Great family, strong testimony, full of service and wisdom! Just don't ask me about the cookies for the National Honor Society this last week, the jar of treats for my birthday, or two big meals today!
Post a Comment