There has been a great deal of stress trying to get of grandma's needs taken care of. Today she had a dentist appointment. Since Steve is no longer driving and Kathy had to work, her chauffeur options are pretty limited. I told her I could take her if she could move it to my lunch hour, but I had other obligations the rest of the day. I've got so much to do, that I'm barely staying afloat putting in twelve hour days.
Anyway, Norm arranged for his grand daughter, Taylor, to drive her. Alda was less than thrilled. She said to me, "I'd rather have you do it, because you are larger."
If that isn't motivation to get on that treadmill, I don't know what is. So funny!
3 comments:
Ha ha ha! Grandma is silly. I'm sorry things have been so busy at work lately. Hopefully things will calm down soon.
She probably meant older, more experienced, not really larger. Funny! But you are the youngest of all the grandparents, so older isn't really old, about 26 wasn't it?
I laughed out loud when I read this!
Post a Comment