Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve. Santa came early to SLC so when we visited, we got to see all the kids' toys.
Santa's elves had been busy. The playhouse and the Barbie house were much loved.
When we got there, Trisha and Brandon were exhausted, but Zach and Grandpa were glued at the hip. They went from one activity to the next while the rest of us napped.
Halle showed her true "colors" as she and I watched Beauty and the Beast. I got the running commentary, "Belle is in a blue dress." "Belle is in a green dress." "Belle is in a yellow dress." Through the whole movie, Halle never missed a single costume change. So cute.
My picture taking didn't extend to the other family members we saw over the holidays. Darn it!






2 comments:
That Barbie house is taller than Halle! Does she have room for her bed in her room anymore, or is that in a playroom?
Cute pictures!! I'll have to get them from you. I have a really good picture of you and Halle in my bed watching Beauty and the Beast - it's way cute.
Post a Comment