Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

For Valentines, Steve surprised me with tickets to the American Festival Chorus's Valentine's concert. Jenny Jordan Frogley and Daniel Beck also performed. It was a very nice evening.

The graphic is courtesy of my sister-in-law, Lori. I asked her to give me some templates I can use for bridal shower invitations. I'm such a novice with photoshop, but with her patience we got it to work.

The sentiments are mine. Our marriage really has been a dream come true.

5 comments:

Lori Hurst said...

You did it! Way cool!! Let me know if you want more ...

trish said...

It looks great - Lori did a wonderful job. You two are such a cute couple!

Cherri said...

I hope you mean Vicki and STeve and not Vicki and Lori!

Cute couple, what year of anniversaries are you on? 38 this June?

Lori A said...

Very nice picture!

Kacie said...

Love the pic!