Twenty six years ago we made the decision to come to USU, rather than Arizona State or University of Nebraska at Lincoln. That single choice has affected so many other facets of our lives. It is interesting in that famous poem, it only says that "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference." It doesn't really say that the difference was a good difference. Hopefully, we each have the ability to make a positive difference in all our choices.
I love this thought. Robert Fulghum – "The grass is not, in fact, always greener on the other side of the fence. Fences have nothing to do with it. The grass is greenest where it is watered. When crossing over fences, carry water with you and tend the grass wherever you may be."

1 comment:
Congrats to Steve on a very productive teaching climate and job well done. It has to be hard to move to another stage - I hate change, but I'm learning to deal with it. Loved seeing you last weekend!
It's true, the choices we make direct our path, and we learn from whatever path we're on.
Post a Comment