Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Relief Society Broadcast

The YSA stake was meeting together to watch the Relief Society broadcast. Each was encouraged to bring their mother. I had no mother, daughter, or granddaughter to go with me. Plus, we were just getting back from the condo. Anyway, I'm listening to the broadcast while thinking about my granddaughters.

















Brooke is going to be a great mother. She is fascinated with the twins. She has asked her mom for a little sister. Drew wants a little brother, but they have it all worked out. Lori can have TWINS - like Aunt Michelle.

I can't believe how quickly the twins are changing. This morning, after sleeping eight hours, Savannah was more interested in "talking" than in eating. She is becoming much more social. Both Eve and Savannah will goo and coo. Eve loves her feet. She isn't very stable, but that doesn't stop her. Savannah loves to watch the toys in her bouncer. It won't be long before she is reaching for them. What cute girls.

I got to see Halle and Zach (before Zach and parents went to the circus). After Halle's nap, we watched Tangled. Then, she wanted to play an "Ariel" game. We found an Ariel coloring game. We would select a color with the paint brush and then click on an area of the picture. It would suddenly fill with color. I don't know how many times I heard the same response, "I did it! I want to do that again." It was pretty cute.

No comments: