I finally made contact with Greg again. It had been over a week. They will start teaching (officially) this week but have been teaching privately to fill the time. It sounds like he is happy. These are pictures I pulled from the China Horizon (the company that places these young adults as English teachers) newsletter.



3 comments:
So was that Greg that was standing head and shoulders above everyone else? He does look happy, he really just loves to serve, doesn't he? He also loves an adventure - it takes so much courage to go off to another country for a long period, but he makes it looks easy. Keep us updated - and tell him we love him!
Greg needs to update us more! I have told him, but maybe he needs to hear it from multiple people.
He told Dad he switched apartments (after he got the other one cleaned). The new one has flakey internet.
He hadn't started teaching yet - last I heard - but that was supposed to start soon.
Post a Comment