One of Steve's favorite activities is 4-wheeling with a bunch of friends, ten years older than him - Providence natives who know these canyons as well as they know themselves.
This beautiful scenery is a big part of why he loves it so much.
This picture was taken BEFORE he rolled his 4-wheeler. Luckily neither he nor the 4-wheeler was disabled. Somebody was looking out for him!
He said he was going up a very steep and rocky part. He became stuck in a rut and gave it more gas. The 4-wheeler flipped back, he jumped out of the way, and the 4-wheeler landed on its side. I asked, "What should you have done differently?" He said, "I should have been in 4-wheel drive. Then I wouldn't have needed to give it the extra gas to get out of the rut."
2 comments:
Wow! Glad he is okay!
I'm glad he's okay. The kids are in here now when I told Kram. Now they are curious how it happened!!
Post a Comment