Sunday, May 8, 2011

Wicked Weekend


We just returned from the Wicked Weekend. Kimberly purchased tickets for 30 of her closest friends (including family) for Wicked at the Morrison Center. It was a great time. Everybody was there, except for Ben and Michelle. We enjoyed good food and good company, and a lot of craziness.

With church at 2:30, we got home in time to go to our meetings. This is the second time we've made arrangements not to be in church - and ended up getting home in time to go. This 2:30 church is GREAT! I know it is tough on young families, but for us oldies, it is the best schedule.

2 comments:

The Sullengers said...

How fun to go to Wicked - I want to go back at least twice a year!

Cherri said...

So I am disappointed in you - (and Kim). I thought for sure we would be invited to attend with you, even if I had to purchase my own tickets! Kim, your aunt has a few words to say to you . . .!