Halle is at such a fun age. She is unstoppable – constant motion. This morning she helped me put recyclables in the bin, and we stayed outside. I grabbed my purse so I could record her conversation. As I grabbed a pad and pen, she grabbed my wallet.
Here is her commentary:
Zip it. I zip it. In there. Money. Another zipper. I need money. NamMa money. Mommy money is? I don’t see it. I need money. Put in my pocket. I need money. I did it [putting it in pocket].
I don’t see it (money is hard to get out of wallet]. I need money. Put in my pocket. I need money. I did it! Another money. Another money. See. [Laughing]
Got one. More money. Help me [hard to get out of wallet].
NamMa: You need to stand up.
I dropped. I put it in my pocket. [Hopping.]
[Now every time she puts a coin in her pocket, she stands up so it will go in better.]
Rock. I can’t get it.
I stand up [to put money in].
I dropped one. Other one. [Carefully puts each coin in pocket.] Big one in. [a quarter]
[Chelle comes outside.]
NamMa: Maybe Chelle would like some money.
[Halle grins and gives her the last three coins, one at a time.]
Put in my pocket.
Sky. Clouds [pointing]
Lets go see.
Not blow away [clouds]
[Seeing her welcome home poster of the babies on the railing] My picture. Broke it. Hole.
[Poinging to Chelle’s hospital bracelets for the twins} One Savannah. One Eve.
[Looking at picture] This pink. This purple. This yellow. This orange. This blue. This purple.
[Chelle has stood up. Halle pats porch where Chelle was sitting, inviting her to rejoin us.] Sit me.
Blue glasses [on Michelle]
Mommy’s car gone. Mommy drived.
[Seeing A on my shirt. Starts singing ABC song. Chelle joins in.]
One Savannah. One Eve. (pointing to hospital bracelets Chelle is wearing.]
[Hops like a frog up stairs.]
Heard birdie singing. I hear airplane.
Birdie walking. Birdie singing. See airplane. [hop down porch stairs]
I see rock.
I hopped. Need my shoes. Helicopter. See airplane. Going up here. [Climbs on railing.] See airplane. Mud rock. Throw it.
Zach: I can get a mud rock.
Me too. See airplane. Over there.
[Hops down stairs. Falls.} OWW. [Then up and running]
I on. [Climbs on water meter]
Hole. Hole dropping. [Fills hole with dirt]. Rock go in there. Hole done. I made it.
NamMa: What’s this?
It’s a plant. I on. [Steps on water meter. Sprinkles dirt on water meter. Jumps on and off.]
I see Zachy. I digging [with stick].
[Falls flat. Picks herself up without a whimper and keeps running.]
[In garage. Zach climbs in play oven. Halle adjusts the controls.]
Zach in there. [Shuts oven door.] Bye Zach. [opens door]. Hi Zach.
Making soup. [Turns controls.]
Two, Five, Sixteen [playing with clock on side of kitchen playset].
Ice cream [licking hardware removed from babies' dresser that Trish and Brandon are refinishing for the twins].
Vanilla ice cream. Tasty.
Zach: Do you want chocolate ice cream?
UhHuh.
All done. Two. Need other one. All done. [Brings me four ice cream cones.] Having more.
[Takes out play sink. Steps in it. Trisha appears on porch.] Mamma go running.
Trisha: No. Go to park.
Feed ducks. [And they are off…]
3 comments:
So fun! Sounds like you guys are having a good time! Wish we could be there!
I'm glad you recorded that - I wish I would have done the same when Braxton would always say things like "me do it". That girl has tons of energy!
She is a spit image of Hudson - I think he talks 16 hours a day and then talks in his sleep also! It is so fun to hear them talk about so many random things - quite entertaining!
Post a Comment