On Friday, we headed to the lake to return our boat to the garage (after having it winterized). We took a walk along the beach, grilled hamburgers, played Upwards, and watched our latest Netflix movie (I Am David).
On Saturday, we had a rematch on Upwards. I cleaned the garage door (which had been infested with spider-like webs) while Steve got the battery removed from the boat.We took another long walk on the beach. It was absolutely stunning. The sun was bright, the sand warm, and the water beautiful.We weren't the only ones there. Some were reading. Some were walking a dog. A few were playing in the water or making sand castles.Most had walked there. There were numerous four wheelers on the beach (likely all from the same party).There were even a few boats out. We walked back to Safe Sabor for lunch. Usually, we overeat there, so we decided to split an entree. It was the perfect amount of food. They even served it on two separate plates. So nice.
I think we discovered the best time of the year for the lake. I even came back with a sunburn. I guess it wouldn't be Bear Lake without a sunburn.
1 comment:
peace before the storms of winter come. I'm glad you got to experience what sounds like a perfect day.
Post a Comment