(Kim is 2 and a half) The other day, Kim was watching "Leave it to Beaver" on TV. They were talking about lying and Beaver made the comment that you should never lie because your parents always find out. Kim heard that and said, "They wouldn't find out if you didn't have a big sister.”
(Kim is 2 and a half) Kimmer's shoes were in such bad shape, I was afraid I would be receiving little care packages from friends and neighbors. We finally broke down and bought her some new shoes. We bought some thongs and some patent leather shoes. I had her try on some tennis shoes at the last. She was very tired so I put one of each style on each foot. She looked down at them and yelled at the top of her voice, "I hate them. They don't even match." Needless to say we quickly ended our shopping spree.
2 comments:
haha... even though Kim is only 2 years old, I can hear the personality in her statements.
Hilarious! Sounds just like Kim!
Post a Comment