As you can see, she has Barbie-sized and miniature versions of the same dolls.
Here is a bit of our play time:
Halle: I'm on a motor cycle. Do you want to ride it?
Ariel's up here. Come on. Eric get down.
Me: How do you jump up there? Halle: Be careful
Me: How do I get down now?
Halle: I'm falling. Ariels' waiting for Eric. Let's walk to the ocean.
Here's a glass. It doesn't break. Do you want more? That one's dirty. You need a new one. This is Kool-Aid. Let me poor. You want another cup? We both have Kool-Aid. I spilled it on you. You like water better. Hand me the cup. I need to put in back on. You haven't drinked it up.
Me and Eric are going to go here. Look out the window. Be these dolls.
Me: Let's go on a lovely walk to the garden.
Halle: Not without us. Hold my hand. Open the doors, Rapunzel. Tiana and Belle are here. I want to come in. I've been waiting. Open the doors, Rapunzel. Now! Is everyone in?
These are fancy shoes. Woo. I like them. They play Ring around the Rosies. We need another doll (to play Ring Around the Rosies).
Sit down. I'm the teacher. [She gathers all the dolls and lines them up for her class.] We need all the princesses. Come on. Ok. Ok. Ok. Everyone clap your hands like this. Fly like me. Belle, come here. Everyone listen. We have a dance. Dance with me.
I can't find the beast. Where is Grandpa?
1 comment:
Halle misses her princess-playing buddies. I'm still impressed with how long you could play princesses. I'm just not that creative. I run out of things for the princesses to do after 5 minutes!
Post a Comment