Baths have always been a fun time with the grandkids. The bath toys are a motley collection - play food, kitchen toys, travel squirt bottles, an over-sized spider that Drew does NOT allow in the water, and a jello mold for Easter eggs. I started to explain that my Mother had given the pink plastic jello mold to the kids. You filled it from the top, set the jello, and then had to unmold it by placing it in hot water. I told Brooke and Drew that it never worked very well. Either it would get stuck or you would leave it too long, creating watery jello eggs. Drew thought Jello Water Eggs sounded great. So we would submerge the egg tray under water to fill it. Then, I would swing the tray, flipping water over everyone and singing
I'm going to school with my jello water eggs
I'm going to school with my jello water eggs
I'm going to school with my jello water eggs
OHHH, what happened? All my jello water eggs are gone.
Drew would laugh and laugh, pointing to my wet shirt,and clamoring, "Again, Again."
Here is a picture of Brooke with the tray for Jello Water Eggs.
After bath, Brooke heads to the closet to begin the fashion show with Grandma's shoes and her fancy dress.
Drew found matching boots and insisted they be zipped up.
Drew, looking absolutely angelic.







No comments:
Post a Comment