We went out with friends for dinner tonight at the Texas Roadhouse. The mall parking lot has been crazy with cars ever since they opened. I could never figure out where all the people were as they surely couldn't all fit inside. All the tables were taken tonight, but arriving just before six, we had no wait at all. The food was great and reasonably priced. Yum!
4 comments:
I love Texas Roadhouse. I think the whole night starts out right because you can throw your peanut shells on the floor.
I can't believe you've never been there before that! We have one in Idaho Falls and go there quite often we love it!
I love this place!! There chicken fingers are fabulous and so are there ribs!!!
We just went there last week. We love it because we can take the kids (if the wait isn't too long). The kids can be loud and no one notices.
Although last week Drew screamed at the top of his lungs for a few seconds because Kram was teasing him. That did garner us a few stares. Oh well!
Post a Comment