The cookies were passable, at least for nursery kids. We added a foam flower with their picture in the center and put gum drops in the bottom to hold them in place.
I noticed the kids shared my feelings. Emi's brother was hold her vase that consisted of only the picture flower. She was happily eating the cookies on a stick (even though they had each already had several in nursery). She told her mom the picture was for her mother, but the cookies were for her.
Here is Keola. The candy at the bottom of the vase was better than the cookies or the picture.
I had made extra plates of the "love" cookies. With thirteen in the nursery and mother's day visitors, I didn't know how many we'd need. As I left the building with the extra cookies, I saw some of the teenagers, I asked if they needed a little love, and held out the plate of "love" cookies. I was greeted with huge smiles and had no trouble getting rid of the extras.
1 comment:
The cookies turned out great! You guys are super creative.
Post a Comment