Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Reflect on Christ
Each year in Relief Society we have the desire to give a Christmas gift to everyone, but have few funds. This year Kelly came up with making luminaries for everyone with the message to reflect on Christ. We spent the afternoon putting these together. They have a small artificial flame in the bottom, but it doesn't show up much. My role was gluing on the beads and gluing the canning ring to the lid.
I would never think of creating such a thing. Crafty I'm not. Kelly is just so creative. I'm just glad it wasn't like the project for last year where we tied handkerchiefs to look like dolls! They were a headache. After three hours we had all of two created. Luckily, we discovered the trick (rubber bands) and eventually got them completed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment