
Butchart Gardens is beautiful - even in winter. For Christmas, they had the twelve days of Christmas enacted. Steve is being a partridge (in the pear tree behind him). The pictures of the ocean are on the ferry ride to Victoria.
The picture with the lights is of the capital in Victoria.
4 comments:
Pretty! Hard to believe but when Gary and I were in our 'youth' we went with my parents to Canada and they wanted to go to Butchart Gardens (summer) and we didn't - so off they headed while we went to a waterpark and froze our butts off! Our loss!
That looks like fun, although a mite cold. Enjoy!
I was hoping you would explain that first picture of Dad. I knew he wouldn't have posed unless it was really important! It looks like you guys are having a good time. Unfortunately, when you return, it will cold here as well.
I love all the pictures! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment